HOUSTONIANS LOVE BEST DAMN BRAKES!
"110% recommend. Came to my office to do the work, was done in less than an hour, and charged more than $200 less than other shops. This is unpaid and I never leave reviews for anything, so go with him."
"Great customer service, affordable, and right on time. Highly recommend Ed with Lonestar. Honest and reliable service."
"Got brakes done. Honest and fast work. He came and got the job done at my house which was ultra convenient. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent. Professional service. Used them twice service and repair could not be better"
ABOUT BEST DAMN BRAKES
Best Damn Brakes is a small automotive brake repair business based in Houston, TX. We are dedicated to the customer, not a corporation. We believe 'at-home' brake repair services provide customers with a more positive, personal approach to their vehicle. Customer service often lacks in most businesses. Waiting in a busy shop feels more like your waiting at the DMV. Here's why Best Damn Brakes is the best choice:
We do not have corporate sponsors or have to take marching orders from stiffs in board rooms. Our motto is simple, 'just keep it simple'. We pride ourselves in our honesty & transparency. If we can't fix your vehicle, we'll recommend someone who can. At the end of the day, it's about doing the right thing for our customers.
Wrenching is in our blood. As any tech-owned business owner knows, you live, eat & breathe automotive. To stay on top of the new technology, we make it a goal to learn something new every day. Like the saying goes: "How do you eat a whale? One bite at a time." At the end of the day, it's all about finding a better way to serve our customers.
Unlike our brick & mortar competitors, we currently do not occupy any physical repair facility. This means we can just pack up and head over to your place. We understand vehicle maintenance is a PITA, full of bad wraps and pesky sales people. At Best Damn Brakes, you can actually talk to the person who works on your vehicle, not just an 'over the phone' service advisor.
SAVE YOUR GAS. WE COME TO YOU.
CINCO RANCH - CYPRESS - ENERGY CORRIDOR - HOUSTON HEIGHTS - JERSEY VILLAGE - KATY - MEMORIAL CITY - MISSION BEND - SUGARLAND
What makes us way more convenient than your traditional shop? We don't require you to wait in our waiting room; your home is the waiting room. Here's how it works:
1. Simply text/call us or fill out our online 'get a quote' form to get started. We'll ask you some basic questions about your vehicle and what symptoms you might be experiencing. From there, we'll tailor a repair estimate specifically for your vehicle. Our estimates include parts & labor (unless otherwise specified). All of our brake parts meet or exceed OEM specifications.
2. If everything looks good on your end, simply schedule a day & time convenient for you. We're open 7 days a week and travel the greater Houston area.
3. On the day of the schedule appointment, we'll send you a text with our ETA. Please have the vehicle(s) ready to be serviced. Please have the keys on hand along with any lug nut locks (if applicable). Payment is collected upon completion of the repair. We accept cash, any debit/credit cards, Cash App and/or Zelle.
By limiting our primary services to primarily brake pads & rotors replacements, allows us to better serve you and be more efficient.
Please contact us in regards to other services not listed below. (Pricing below is for LABOR ONLY, PER AXLE)
Starting At $110
Starting At $143
Starting At $120
1. DO YOU ONLY FIX BRAKES?
-For the most part yes. By limiting our services to mostly brakes, we're able to be more convenient and efficient service to our customers. If you are in need of an additional service, just ask us!
2. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FIX BRAKES?
-Standard brake jobs take 1 to 2 hours to complete. Other repair jobs' labor will vary.
3. DO YOU COME TO ME?
-Yes. We are a completely mobile auto service company; Much like a plumber or an electrician.
4. WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
-Currently we accept cash, debit/credit cards, Cash App and/or Zelle.
5. WHAT TYPE OF PARTS DO YOU USE?
-We use brands such as Centric, Duralast and Powerstop. All of our brake parts meet or exceed OE specifications. Brake pads come with a 1-year warranty. Brake rotors a 2-year warranty.
6. CAN I BRING MY OWN PARTS?
-Yes. If you purchase the wrong parts, a $55 reschedule/trip charge will be added to the total repair bill.
IF YOU HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK US!
WE SERVICE ALL MAKES & MODELS
AUDI - BMW - BUICK - CADILLAC - CHEVROLET - CHRYSLER - DODGE - GMC - HONDA - HYUNDAI - INFINITI - JEEP - KIA - LAND ROVER - LINCOLN - MERCEDES BENZ - NISSAN - TOYOTA - SCION - SUBARU - VW